Since I have never really known what to do when my blogging friends choose to honor Twirling Girl with an “award” I have decided to dedicate a page to this sort of fun….
So to kick this off, I’d like to thank Cathy at Did Jesus Have a Facebook Page for nominating Twirling Girl for the Sunshine Award!
It seems that in order to properly accept this nomination, I am to answer some questions about myself:
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite animal: Sea Otter
- Favorite number: 3
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Caramel Macchiato
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
- My passion: Knowing God more and better
- Prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- Favorite pattern: Polka dots
- Favorite day of the week: Sunday
- Favorite flower: Orchids of any kind
And to pass along the joy, check out these fabulous blogs;
I’d like to thank Lori Schulz for bestowing upon Twirling Girl the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Lori has a wonderful blog and has recently published a children’s book! Please take a moment to swing by her delightful spot on the world-wide-web!
Now – to share the love, here are seven more beautiful blogs: